1. Who are we?
2. We are both a Data Controller and a Data Processor.
3. What personal data do we collect?
If you sign up to Robobai, we will collect your name, email address and other contact personal data. If you are browsing our website, we collect personal data about your browsing session. This includes the browser type, language setting, referring site, any additional websites, and the date and time of each visit. We will also collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
We collect this personal data through cookies and web beacons.
Cookies are text files placed in your computer browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personally identifiable personal data. However, they do allow third parties, such as Google and Facebook, to cause our advertisements to appear on your social media and online media feeds as part of our retargeting campaigns. If, and when, you choose to provide us with personal data, this personal data may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
4. What personal data do we process?
5. How we collect your personal data
- provide it to us as part of our contract with you;
- create an account or log on;
- submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with the Product.
6. Why we collect this personal data – the legal basis for collecting this personal data
7. Why we collect this personal data – the purpose for collecting this personal data
We collect this personal data to do the following things:
- To provide our products to you and process transactions with you;
- verify your identity and determine your eligibility and access rights to our website;
- provide customer and technical support to you;
- perform website reporting functions including real-time tracking of your activities;
- monitor website usage and performance;
- carry out business development, marketing, promotional or education campaigns;
- to meet legal, contractual or regulatory obligations;
- to provide you with updates and other communications about providing our products or operate, maintain, upgrade the website;
- to respond to your questions, requests or instructions; and
- for Robobai’s internal operational, record keeping or administrative purposes.
With your consent, we may use personal data for specific purposes that are separate from any contract between you and us. When we ask you to consent, we will provide you with personal data about why we are collecting this data. You may choose whether to consent or not.
8. How we store your data
9. How we secure your personal data
Personal data that we control is stored in secured servers provided by Microsoft. We have in place Technical and Organisational measures to secure your personal data.
10. Your Rights
11. Personal data Transfers to other countries
IF YOU ARE IN THE EU: Where we are data processors, we will only transfer your personal data out of the EU in accordance with our data processing agreement and standard data protection clauses approved by the Commission or a Supervisory Authority
IF YOU ARE IN AUSTRALIA: By registering as a user of and accessing our Site, you agree:
- that, while we will take reasonable steps to ensure that an Overseas Recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), Overseas Recipients are not bound by the APPs and subclause 8.1 of the APPs does not apply to the disclosure of your personal data to an Overseas Recipient; and
- that, if an Overseas Recipient handles your personal data in breach of the APPs, you will not be able to seek redress under the Act.